No one likes to have saggy skin, thus they seek out effective means to tighten the skin. One of the most popular modes is non-surgical skin tightening treatment. Earlier people troubled with floppy skin used to try surgical treatments which were armed with side effects and inconvenience.
In present times, non-surgical treatment for skin tightening Arlington is the most popular. There are well-skilled skin tightening specialists supporting many of the patients to enhance their skin appearance through non-surgical methods. The treatment vanishes the wrinkles and any fine lines as well.
More in lines about skin tightening treatment done successfully in Arlington
- In simple terms, heat energy is used to tighten the inner layers of the skin. It helps to stimulate collagen and enhance elastin production, thus naturally the skin texture improves and tightens.
- People prefer to have this skin treatment mainly because there won’t be any scars left after the whole process is over.
- The time limit for the treatment and inconvenience is quite less. Many times only spending one hour is sufficient to enjoy a wrinkle-free, sagging-free face.
- There is nominal risk involved. The healing process gets over soon.
- The treatment result lasts up to at least one year.
- The only flaw is that if your skin is sagging a lot, then you aren’t a suitable candidate for the treatment.
Types of non-surgical skin tightening treatments
- Ultrasound treatment- A handheld apparatus is used to deliver ultrasound waves through the surface of the skin to its inner layers. It is quite helpful for elderly people to have facelift without any added troubles. Younger people prefer to have ultrasound treatment to avoid skin laxity and to maintain their skin texture. It is the best suitable treatment for early signs of age showing on the face.
- Radiofrequency treatment- In the treatment the radiofrequency element is used to heat the inner epidermal skin layers that help to rejuvenate collagen production. It is a safe therapy for all kinds of skin. Many skin surgeons prefer to combine radiofrequency with microneedling for more lasting effects.
- Intense pulse light treatment- It is mostly done along with radiofrequency treatment.
The light heat penetrated deeper inside the skin layers assisting in the natural healing of skin tissues to increase the production of collagen. It helps to tighten the larger area of skin and the effect is long-lasting compared to other treatments. The multiple wavelengths of light provide minimal discomfort to patients.
Non-surgical skin tightening treatments administered in Arlington are quite safe, effective and best suitable to avoid early-aging symptoms seen like wrinkles and skin sagging.