When you need to find solutions to practically anything that you need to know, be it the nearest gas station, the next movie that is playing, the products that one would like to buy, or simply tracking an order, all you have to do is google the subject and everything you require pops up on the screen.
This is how convenient and fast most things have now become. More and more brands and companies are integrating chat features on their company’s page to make interactive experiences come alive.
Google business messages have taken this one step forward by allowing customers to interact with brands even before visiting their websites, making it that much easier to connect with the company or brand.
The Google Business Message feature helps customers easily find answers to simple questions, find out relevant details about the business such as timings, product availability, tracking orders, find information on products, etc.
Google Business Message Features
Google Business is a standalone app that owners of stores can easily download and set up on their phones and computers. Using this app, many small-time and big companies can easily interact with customers by answering simple questions that clients and customers may have about the business.
This is easy to handle when the volume of customers is less and the frequency of messages is more, but what happens when the business grows and the volume of messages and inquiries builds up?
This requires the business to have interactive services that can allow for easy and swift management of customers’ queries and information at a fast and responsive rate.
Google business messages can help businesses achieve all this and more with easy chat service, responsive messaging, live support team, easy information retrieval, integrates with google work data and provides customers an end-to-end experience without any lags.
Below are some of the best features of Google Business Messages:
- Allows customers to message the business directly from the Google search results page, making it more effective and easier than having to wait for clients to visit the website.
- Converts replies into standard FAQ format which can be easily used for standard messages and queries which would not need a live chat support service.
- Can integrate with live chat services with customer team to answer specific queries such as tracking shipment, concerns over orders, private requests, etc.
- Can easily be used in a mobile format which is the most used format these days when customers try to contact a business.
- Enhances fast response rate so that clients never have to wait and therefore provide them with a smooth experience.
- Can help in lead generation by storing all the details of the queries received online through the Google Business App.
- Custom-made messages, welcome texts, graphs, and analytics provided by google help in providing additional key info for businesses to develop.
- Can be integrated with maps and Google search to enhance the visibility of the business on all apps.
- Can integrate with all kinds of 3rd party communication channels and therefore helps in providing a common business interaction platform.
These are some of the best features of Google Business Messages. These features help businesses grow and reach a higher level and also help customers to interact directly with businesses in an efficient and personal manner. It helps in connecting the clients and businesses more efficiently and increases turnover and client satisfaction.